The Entrapment Championships 2017 Playoffs are coming!
Tag Archives: Maps
It’s time for the very last game in the 2017 Entrapment Championships Group games – here’s the third game from Group A – MemeTeam vs Cool Boys!
We’re partway through the 2017 Entrapment Championships Group games – here’s the second game from Group A – MemeTeam vs Leafless Clovers!
Time for the second Entrapment game from group B – here’s Team Elsoma vs The DeadEnders!
Here’s the second match from Group D of the Entrapment Championships – Team Noot vs IndianTechSupport!
Want to play the first pre-release of my latest map making project, Sacrifice? Now you can! All I ask in return is that you send me your impressions and suggestions once you’re done playing.
To play, do this:
- Create a new Singleplayer world in Creative mode of Minecraft 1.12+
- Save and exit the world
- Download the Sacrifice pre-release and extract somewhere convenient.
- Copy the folder named “praise” under “data/functions” to the folder named “data/functions” of your world save folder.
- Load back into the world
- Find an appropriate location for the Altar and stand on the ground there.
- Type “/function praise:setup” in chat
Now enjoy the pre-release of Project Sacrifice. When you’re done, please send me some feedback on Twitter or Discord.
Entrapment has been updated to version 1.4 with a bunch of important bug fixes and an arena returning!
Get it here.
Here’s the second group match from Group C – I NEED HEALING takes on Indecisive!
My Minigame Entrapment has been updated to version 1.2 – now on Minecraft 1.12! I’m also announcing the 2017 Entrapment Championships! Check out the video for the details!
We kept working on Entrapment on Minecraft 1.12 – and did some really good playtests!