Time for game 2 of the first Entrapment Semifinal! It’s best of 3 – can Indecisive equalize the series or will Team Elsoma grab the first spot in the final?
Tag Archives: Maps
Time for the first Entrapment Semifinal! These run best of 3 matches with the teams selecting arenas with Indecisive first to go.
Time for the second quarter final of the 2017 Entrapment Championships! Here’s Team Elsoma vs The Jiggles!
The 2017 Entrapment Championships have reached the Quarter Finals! Here’s The Creator Team vs Indecisive!
The Entrapment Championships 2017 Playoffs are coming!
It’s time for the very last game in the 2017 Entrapment Championships Group games – here’s the third game from Group A – MemeTeam vs Cool Boys!
We’re partway through the 2017 Entrapment Championships Group games – here’s the second game from Group A – MemeTeam vs Leafless Clovers!
Time for the second Entrapment game from group B – here’s Team Elsoma vs The DeadEnders!
Here’s the second match from Group D of the Entrapment Championships – Team Noot vs IndianTechSupport!
Want to play the first pre-release of my latest map making project, Sacrifice? Now you can! All I ask in return is that you send me your impressions and suggestions once you’re done playing.
To play, do this:
- Create a new Singleplayer world in Creative mode of Minecraft 1.12+
- Save and exit the world
- Download the Sacrifice pre-release and extract somewhere convenient.
- Copy the folder named “praise” under “data/functions” to the folder named “data/functions” of your world save folder.
- Load back into the world
- Find an appropriate location for the Altar and stand on the ground there.
- Type “/function praise:setup” in chat
Now enjoy the pre-release of Project Sacrifice. When you’re done, please send me some feedback on Twitter or Discord.