Here’s the second match from Group D of the Entrapment Championships – Team Noot vs IndianTechSupport!
Tag Archives: Maps
Want to play the first pre-release of my latest map making project, Sacrifice? Now you can! All I ask in return is that you send me your impressions and suggestions once you’re done playing.
To play, do this:
- Create a new Singleplayer world in Creative mode of Minecraft 1.12+
- Save and exit the world
- Download the Sacrifice pre-release and extract somewhere convenient.
- Copy the folder named “praise” under “data/functions” to the folder named “data/functions” of your world save folder.
- Load back into the world
- Find an appropriate location for the Altar and stand on the ground there.
- Type “/function praise:setup” in chat
Now enjoy the pre-release of Project Sacrifice. When you’re done, please send me some feedback on Twitter or Discord.
Entrapment has been updated to version 1.4 with a bunch of important bug fixes and an arena returning!
Get it here.
Here’s the second group match from Group C – I NEED HEALING takes on Indecisive!
My Minigame Entrapment has been updated to version 1.2 – now on Minecraft 1.12! I’m also announcing the 2017 Entrapment Championships! Check out the video for the details!
We kept working on Entrapment on Minecraft 1.12 – and did some really good playtests!
The Entrapment upgrade is nearly complete! We did some more fixing and playtests!
The Entrapment upgrade is nearly complete! We did some more playtests on the new arenas in the 1.11.2 version!
It’s time to settle the cube business once and for all.
We worked a bit fixing up all the problems we’ve been having lately with the new Entrapment features.