The slicedlime fan server is a Minecraft 1.15.1 survival multiplayer server where the slicedlime community can gather and play together.
About the server
The server is meant for us to play and have fun together, which means it’s a PvE server running a “default” Minecraft world type in Normal difficulty mode. There are three non-standard things on the server:
- Improved sleeping: During nights, only 25% of the players currently in the overworld need to sleep in order to skip to the next day.
- There’s a claims system, so players can know where others intend to build.
- An edited advancement for killing the Dragon, which means each player gets their own Dragon Egg.
There are also several teams on the server, so you can recognize people from their nickname color:
- Green – slicedlime. Only I have this color.
- Blue – Server moderators. These people have the power to whitelist and to ban, and are tasked with enforcing the rules.
- Gold – Supporters! People supporting me on Patreon, YouTube or Twitch and as such help fund the server get their name displayed in gold.
- White – Server Members – everyone who is playing on the server and who doesn’t have one of the colors above.
These rules are here to make sure everyone has a good time. Break any rule and you risk a merciless ban with no chance for appeal, regardless of your status.
- No spam. Spamming chat will not be tolerated.
- No griefing. Destroying other players creations, spamming their creations with blocks or any other griefing method are strictly forbidden. This also goes for common resources like common End Portals, the Spawn Island, the Nether Hub and so on.
- No stealing. Even if a chest isn’t locked doesn’t mean you can help yourself to its contents. It’s awesome if people make community farms or storages – just be considerate!
- No cheating. Exploiting duping glitches to gain blocks or items, using x-ray techniques or client-side hacks is not allowed. This means no duplication exploits or zero-tick farms or other such exploits.
- No modded advantage. You can use client-side mods if they do not automate anything nor give you an information advantage (like xrays or minimaps). In specific, mods like optifine and replaymod are okay, while mods that do things for you like sort chests or build structures are not.
- Respect land claims. If you want to start building somewhere and someone has already built or claimed something nearby – ask before you start. There’s an endless amount of space on the server, so if someone has grand plans for an area don’t mess them up by placing your cottage in the middle of it. Wait for your claims to be approved before starting big builds, especially if they’re close to others.
- No base building at spawn. Spawn is a common area meant for everyone. Feel free to build there, but build your base somewhere else – at least 200 blocks away from the Spawn Island claim.
- No farms at spawn. Any automatic farms or other redstone mechanisms cannot be built at spawn. The same distance as above goes.
- No chunk loaders. Do not build anything that keeps going when there are no players around.
- No claiming of global resources. There’s only one end platform and only one end exit portal. There are only a few end gateways. They cannot be claimed for specific farms or modified or glitched.
- Keep chat clean. Swearing once in a while is okay, but crude jokes about sexual intercourse with someone’s mother and such have no place on the server, and you do not need to swear every sentence to communicate. Sexist or racist jokes are not welcome here.
- Listen to the operators. If an operator asks you to stop something, stop it. They are here to make sure this community remains a great place to be. If you have a problem with something the moderators ask of you, bring it up with slicedlime.
- Be nice. Above all, just be friendly to people. That way, we all have a much better time!
So how do you get access? The only guaranteed way to get access is to support me and the server. There are three methods right now:
Becoming a Supporter gives you access to the fan server, and also gives you a golden name tag on the server, showing everyone that you are one of the heroes keeping the server running!
Once you’ve supported in one of the above ways, join the Discord server, link your account to your discord account – this is done on Patreon for Patrons, and in the “Connections” settings in Discord for YouTube and Twitch. Then, simply use the IGN command with @limebot to get access to the server:
@limebot ign yournicknamehere
If you don’t want to (or can’t) become a Supporter, all hope is not lost – you can still apply to join the server. Which of these applications are accepted and when depends entirely on how the server is doing and when there is space – there are no guarantees.
Names will generally be picked at random when new members are being chosen, and your name will stay in the draw even if you aren’t picked.
To send in your application, fill in this form.
Already a member? Point your Minecraft towards mc.slicedlime.tv