Play the Project Sacrifice Pre-release
Want to play the first pre-release of my latest map making project, Sacrifice? Now you can! All I ask in return is that you send me your impressions and suggestions once you’re done playing.
To play, do this:
- Create a new Singleplayer world in Creative mode of Minecraft 1.12+
- Save and exit the world
- Download the Sacrifice pre-release and extract somewhere convenient.
- Copy the folder named “praise” under “data/functions” to the folder named “data/functions” of your world save folder.
- Load back into the world
- Find an appropriate location for the Altar and stand on the ground there.
- Type “/function praise:setup” in chat
Now enjoy the pre-release of Project Sacrifice. When you’re done, please send me some feedback on Twitter or Discord.