Let’s just add a few more machines…
We’re finally starting to get through the massive amount of quests on this planet… but the most important one still remains!
Good news, bad news, changing things – it’s channel update time!
Want to play the first pre-release of my latest map making project, Sacrifice? Now you can! All I ask in return is that you send me your impressions and suggestions once you’re done playing.
To play, do this:
- Create a new Singleplayer world in Creative mode of Minecraft 1.12+
- Save and exit the world
- Download the Sacrifice pre-release and extract somewhere convenient.
- Copy the folder named “praise” under “data/functions” to the folder named “data/functions” of your world save folder.
- Load back into the world
- Find an appropriate location for the Altar and stand on the ground there.
- Type “/function praise:setup” in chat
Now enjoy the pre-release of Project Sacrifice. When you’re done, please send me some feedback on Twitter or Discord.
Comments have informed me I’m doing things all wrong… whoops!
Time to go underground!
Worst. Fireball. Ever.
We’re way overdue in automating some things… let’s get going!